Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, November 21, 2016

CHRISTMAS/WINTER NAIL ART

Hey there! :) 

Are you guys ready for the Holidays?? I am...even though here in Texas it doesn't feel like it's anywhere close to Winter. But that's ok, because my nails make me feel a little bit closer ;) I hope you guys enjoy these designs as much as I do and please feel free to leave a suggestion down below if there are specific Holiday designs you'd like to see :)



I created this design using 2 coats of OPI Infinite Shine Funny Bunny and then stamped snowflakes using Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-S216. I added a touch of glitter with Jior Couture's Holo at Me 3 glitter topcoat and then added some iridescent glitters to the center of each snowflake. It's a really elegant, yet subtle design :)



I came up with this design last night and fell in love with the way it turned out! I wanted to do something Christmas related but didn't want to spend a lot of time doing my nails, so I picked out a couple colors and was going through my Christmas stamps when I came across this image from Winstonia plate W120 and knew what I wanted to do :)


The polishes I used Royal Polish Robin's Egg, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Essie No More Film. I opted for no topcoat as well because I really liked the way the design looked without it.



And finally, this fun Neutral Christmas Design was inspired by @just1nail.


The products I used were Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Funky Fingers Black Knight, LVX The Full Monty and black and white acrylic paint.

I hope you all have a Wonderful Holiday Season! And please check back here for more fun Christmas designs :) Also if you're not already following me on Instagram or Facebook make sure you do so you don't miss out on any of my fun designs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment