Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, May 16, 2015

ADVANCED STAMPING NAIL ART/KOI FISH NAIL ART

Hello again! I am super excited about this nail design! :D

This nail design was thought up over about 1-2 months! I did a 'Bestie Twin Nails' with my good friend Babi (AKA ColorSutraa).


We first decided we really wanted to use the new Bundle Monster Secret Garden Stamping Plates, then we picked plates we both liked and then it just kind of evolved from there.


The plate we decided on was BM 725. The polishes I used were Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Innocent, Exotic Green, Savage, Julep Bess and Essie Fear or Desire.

I used the Advanced Stamping Technique, and if you've never seen/heard of that, you can watch one of my YouTube Tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mot-Sa--baA


If you enjoy Nail Blogs, or even Beauty Blogs, I would definitely suggest you check out and follow ColorSutraa, her Blog is full of fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. This information is very useful. I likes your content. Thanks for explaining this to me. Digital Marketing Company In India

    ReplyDelete