Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, January 8, 2015

NEW YEARS NAILS

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

As stated in my previous post I spent 3 weeks in Texas over the Holidays and because I was wanting to spend all of the time I could with my family, I did not post any of my Holiday designs here on my Blog, so this is a Belated New Years Nail Design :P



I know it's a little hard to see all of the colors in this picture but I really wanted to use the awesome Metallic Polishes I have by Bundle Monster for the background of Fireworks.



Here is the exact same design using a white background so you can get a better look at the image.


I saw this design in my head and just went with it, and I'm so happy with the way it turned out!
I did film this, and I would have posted a video before New Years if my computer hadn't prematurely closed my iMovie before it saved :( I was very upset about it. But, if you would like to see it still, let me know so I can redo it and put it on my YouTube Channel :) (UPDATE: I found the video! I didn't want it to go to waste, even though it's past the new year it has been uploaded for future reference. See it here).


No comments:

Post a Comment