Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

KBSHIMMER SWATCH & REVIEW

Happy Hump Day :) I apologize I haven't posted much lately…I've been planning my wedding so I haven't been able to do my nails as much lately, but I did have a chance to swatch my new KBShimmer polishes yesterday…and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love them!!


Life Rose On, Pansy-Monium, Sky Jinks and Belle of the Mall




So I have to tell you guys that I absolutely LOVE this pink! Life Rose On is the most perfect shade of pink, plus I only had to use 1 coat! …I will for sure be stamping with this pink. 




Pansy-Monium is a gorgeous purple! I could have almost gotten away with 1 coat for this polish, but because my nails are longer I added a second coat just to make sure the entire nail was completely covered.




You all know how much I love my blue polishes :) …and this one is no exception. Sky Jinks is such a beautiful blue! 1 coat was perfect which will make it a great polish to use for stamping :)




Belle of the Mall is a beautiful pink/coral sparkle polish. When I was looking through KBShimmer's new Spring line I could not pass this one up! It really caught my eye…which is no surprise because it is stunning! 2 coats for full opacity.

There are 16 gorgeous polishes in the Spring line. 8 cream and 8 glitter. The cream polishes are all $7.50, and the glitters are $8.75. If you would like to see them all for yourself, or purchase any (I know I want the rest :P) you can do so here: https://www.kbshimmer.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment