Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I LOVE NAIL POLISH BRAND SWATCH & REVIEW

Good morning! I've been trying to get this post up since Sunday morning and I've had some computer issues…thanks to my amazing fiancé, it's all fixed and running again :) I'm really excited to be able to share with you some gorgeous swatches from I Love NP Brand! These polishes are part of their Spring Collection and are Stunning! I just couldn't pass them up :P (We all know how that goes, right!?).


I absolutely loved the tissue paper that these polishes were wrapped in so I had to add a picture of it! ;) They also came in cute boxes which I think I will keep…it will make them easy to store.


Cutie Pop, Princeton, Sirene, Music Box and Charmingly Purple.




Cutie Pop is a super fun, rosy pink holographic polish. I love this color, but my phone doesn't like to catch pink polishes so well :( I applied 2 coats for full opacity. 

(All holographic polishes are shown with a flash towards the bottom of this post).




Princeton is probably my favorite of the colors. It's a beautiful mint green holo. I don't have a color even similar to this one and I absolutely love the way it looks with a flash! 2 coats for full opacity.




Charmingly Purple is exactly as it's named…a charming purple :P I was a little surprised that this turned out more dark when I applied it, but still beautiful. 2 coats for full opacity.




Music Box is a stunning teal holo polish. You all know I love my blues, but this one actually isn't so exciting to me. I swatched this one right after Princeton and it looked almost identical despite them being two totally different colors.

I don't like that the photos (above) don't really pop….they just don't do the colors any justice, because these colors are so gorgeous! So of course I had to add a flash to capture the amazing holo-y goodness! :P AND! I LOVE THESE PICS!! (below), the colors pop and the holo is STUNNING!! :D


Cutie Pop


Princeton


Charmingly Purple


Music Box

I was right wasn't I?? :P They are stunning! How could you not love those holos!? 

And one more…obviously not a holo. I bought this polish more for my fiance than myself :P (isn't that cute!? lol j/k). My fiance loves the colors on beetles and that's what this polish made me think of. I haven't had any chrome polishes so I decided to try one out and after I swatched it I just moved my fingers around and was amazed at how beautiful the color shift was!





This is Sirene, my beautiful little beetles :P …this polish magically shifts through vivid hues of green, blue, violet, red and even a little bit of gold depending on the angle of your fingertips and the lighting. This one really impressed me and made me like chrome polishes a little more :) I love when that happens. This color took about 3 coats for full opacity.

Just because I love the holos so much…here they are again! :P


I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I did! Please tell me which one is your favorite and I'll see you in my next post! :)

To purchase these polishes click on this link: http://www.ilnp.com, each holographic polish is $10, and the chrome is $12.50.

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered two multichrome polishes and i cant wait to get my hands on them :D

    ReplyDelete