Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, February 3, 2014

ZOYA PIXIEDUST, CHINA GLAZE & OPI SWATCHES

I have some good news…I'm finally done with all of the swatches from my Texas trip! :P Finally huh!? I do have some nail appliques that I still need to test out but other than that I am done! So enjoy these swatches and let me know what you think!



China Glaze - Take a Trek - I found this polish on sale at a Sally Beauty and decided I needed it :P It's actually my very first Holographic polish (I've swatched a few others before this, but I bought this one first). I really love how pretty the holographic glitters are in this…I think this is the beginning of my holographic nail polish addiction hahaha.
2 coats



Hard Candy - Rock Candy - After I had loaded up on polish I told my sister not to let me buy anymore…and then we went to Walmart and she wanted to check out the polishes lol. So I cracked after I saw this one…just because I don't own any like this. This polish has 5 different sizes of white hex glitters, along with the red and black confetti glitters :) I wanted to put it over a white, black or red but obviously you can't do that unless you want to loose some of the glitters…so I opted for the light grey from my Forever 21 polishes.
1 coat



O.P.I. - I Snow You Love Me - The most A-MAZING glitter I have ever seen! Obviously you can't really apply this glitter by swiping the brush over your nail…but I don't mind placing the glitter. It's stunning! I put this over 2 coats of the black Forever 21 polish.



Milani - Diamond Dazzle - My mom took me into an HEB for the first time while I was visiting her (it's a Supermarket chain in Texas)…it's pretty kewl! I found these Milani polishes for about $.62. And I was shocked to find O.P.I. there for about $6. I had a hard time not spending all of my money on their polishes because they were so cheap. 
1-2 coats over Forever 21 Coral Pink.



Milani - Disco Lights - I don't love this as much as I thought I would, but it's still pretty. I used 2 coats over a very sheer pink by Forever 21.





Zoya - Mosheen - The pictures don't even do this color any justice! I was in love after I applied this! It has small silver/rainbow glitters and blue/silver confetti glitters :) If you don't own this polish and you like blue polish or glitter, you have to find it!
2 coats over Funky Fingers, Cyclone Sky

All of these Zoya polishes were on sale at Ulta which made me crazy! After moving I found out that there is no Ulta here :( it's kind of depressing. It wouldn't be so bad if I had a Sally's, but I don't even have that :( 





3 coats


3 coats plus top coat

Zoya PixieDust - Carter - The very first textured polish I ever tried was one my friend had by O.P.I. I'm not sure which color it was but I didn't like it very much. So when the Zoya PixieDust's came out I decided to buy one and try it out (it was Beatrix. You can see my swatch here). I fell in love with it! Which kind of shocked me…and I freaked out when I found these PixieDust polishes on sale for $4.99.





1-2 coats


1-2 coats plus top coat

Zoya PixieDust - Sunshine - I LOVE this color! It applies super opaque with 1 coat…I prefer 3 when using the PixieDust polishes because it enhances the feel of the texture. The only thing I don't like about this one is that the silver in the bottle doesn't spread out. No matter if I shake the bottle or roll it, the silver doesn't move. Other than that I have nothing bad to say! 





2-3 coats


2-3 coats with one top coat

Zoya PixieDust - Dahlia - I love using these PixieDust polishes as accent nails. They are amazing polishes and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to try them!

I hope you guys have enjoyed all of my swatches and I have more coming…obviously not from my Texas haul lol. Stay tuned because I'm excited and you won't want to miss these amazing polishes! …just a little hint, they're Indie's ;)

1 comment: