Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, December 1, 2013

WINSTONIA NAIL ART PRODUCT REVIEW

Good afternoon! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :) Although I was not able to be with my family for Thanksgiving this year I decided I would cook all of Thanksgiving dinner anyway...and guess what!? It was my very first time cooking a Thanksgiving meal! :) My fiance loved everything I cooked and I have to admit that I am very proud of myself! Everything turned out very good :)

So onto the review! About a month ago I purchased a 4 pack of nail studs and nail art brushes from Winstonia Store. I follow them on Instagram and noticed one of their posts saying that all 3D Nail Art Decorations were 50% off that day, so I had to jump on that! :P I was on their site for hours trying to decide what I wanted hahah...ok maybe not hours! But it really did take me awhile because I have been wanting studs for awhile and with their sale being 50% off that day I couldn't make up my mind. In the end I decided to go with their Metallic Metal Stud Mixed Shapes Decoration Bundle Set (picture below). It's regularly only $10.95 which is a really good price (in my opinion), because of how many pieces are included, but because of the sale it was only $5 at the time I purchased it...and I didn't want to stop there :P I have bought nail art brushes from Amazon and from Michael's but haven't fallen in love with them, so I've been on the look out for some nice nail art brushes and decided to add their 5 pcs Professional Nail Art Set to my cart.


This is what I ordered. The 4 Wheel set and the 5 pc Nail Art brush set. They were really sweet and also added in a free striping tape as well as a cute Thank you card.


Here are all 4 wheels together.





As you can tell there are alot of different shapes, colors and sizes in this pack. I was so happy to receive this order! Shipping was pretty fast. I ordered around 11pm on Nov. 7th, my order was shipped on the 8th, and I received it on the 12th.



When I opened my mail box and found my order I immediately had to pull everything out and look at it lol. And then I had to test them. When I first looked at the studs I was a little bit shocked to notice that they are hollow on the inside. I guess I was expecting them to have a flat bottom, so I was a little bit bummed out about that, but as soon as I put them onto my nails to test them out I actually decided that I like the fact that they are hollow.



They stay on very well, I only waited 2 days until I changed my mani again so I haven't figured out how long they stay on, but I assume awhile. I didn't have any problems catching them on anything, and if you use tweezers they are very easy to apply. The only thing I didn't like so much about the gold ones was that  the gold wears off. I haven't used any of the colored ones yet to see if that happens but where I don't wear my designs for long it doesn't really impact me that much, but for someone who maybe wears their designs for a week or 2 or longer, they might not like that. 

After my first 2 designs I decided that instead of removing them with nail polish remover I would use my tweezers again to pull them off and I like doing that because I can easily reuse them :)


I apologize, I forgot to take a picture of the brushes so these pictures are straight from Winstonia's site. As you can see from the picture below they are all different sizes. I can't wait to try them out more but for now I have only used the striping brush.


This is the design where I used the striping brush and so far it is the best striping brush that I have ever tried! The brush is long enough that you can create perfect lines but not so long that you can't control the brush. I also really like that the brush is flexible. Most of the striping brushes I have tried before are very stiff and don't move/bend very easily, but this one by Winstonia works great! I highly recommend this brush set if you are looking for some nice nail art brushes.



This design is the main reason I wanted to get Nail Studs in the first place (you can check out my full post on this design here to find out what inspired me), but I didn't want them just for this design. There are so many fun things you can do with studs and I can't wait to play around with them more. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have some time I recommend checking out http://winstoniastore.com. If you find anything you like today or tomorrow they are still having their Black Friday deals so you can get some fun stuff for a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment