Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, December 28, 2013

HOLLY NAILS

Hey everyone! I wanted to apologize for not finishing the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art…but I got a few sets of Nail Stamps for Christmas so I will have plenty of fun stuff to show you :P

Today's post is my Holly design. If you have been following me you have probably already seen it. I entered it into the China Glaze Holiday Contest. Voting is still going on so if you would be so kind I would appreciate your vote :) just click on this link: http://www.chinaglaze.com/chinaglazevoting/index.php?photo=509 Vote for my design as well as 2 others (you will need to enter your email just to verify your votes).

Now for the design :)




This is one of my new favorite designs…and not just Christmas designs, but overall favorites :)




For this design I painted my nails with 2 coats of China Glaze, White On White, and then added one coat of It's a Trap-eze. I hand painted the leaves and holly berries with red, white and green acrylic paint and then finished off with a top coat of Seche Vite.


No comments:

Post a Comment