Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, November 22, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: INSPIRED BY A TUTORIAL

Hey guys! :) I'm excited to share this design with you because I really like the way it turned out. When I was first trying to decide on what nails I wanted to try out I couldn't figure it out :P There are way to many choices! Unfortunately the Pictorial I used has no watermark so I do not know who the rightful owner is, but I do want to give credit to them. You can see the pictorial here.

I also want to give credit to @amkuch15 on IG. If I had not seen her design I may not have ever tried this out. So a big thank you to her for the inspiration!




So, what do you think!? :) I really like it! It's fun and different. The only thing that kind of bothers me is that the black lines aren't straight...but I did just get new nail art brushes so I still need to get used to them :) And just an FYI, I will be doing a review on those in a later post to let you guys know what brand they are and what I think.




I was going to use O.P.I., Do You Lilac It? and Ulta, Celebutante and keep it at that, but I have Zoya, Mimi and just couldn't resist! It's to beautiful not to use, and I couldn't be happier with the result. The white is again China Glaze, White On White and then just white and black acrylic paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment