Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, November 24, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE 2013 RECAP

Now that the 31 Day Challenge is over I decided to do a recap :) I'll keep my words short because this will be a long post. But I'm sure you won't mind, after all you are here for the pictures right!? ;)
(Click the picture to see each original post).
































Thanks for checking out my post! I'd love to know which design is your favorite :) Leave a comment down below! 

2 comments:

  1. i like the design where two of your nails are blue and the others are stripy. has a kitchen feel about it which i think makes them feel very fresh if you get me!

    ReplyDelete