Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: HALF MOONS

I really like Half Moon manis but I never really know what to do. So after alot of thought I decided to to do these fun stripes and keep it kind of simple :)




I started with a white base of China Glaze, White on White and then added a pink acrylic paint and China Glaze, Sun of a Peach. Then using white acrylic paint I made the stripes and evened out the half moon.




I really loved this design on my nails :) It's so bright and fun but also simple and pretty! Let me know what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment