Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, September 16, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: GREEN NAILS

I know it's kind of late, but don't worry, I'm not going to leave you guys hanging ;) It took me a little bit longer to figure out what to do on my nails today than I had actually planned...somedays it's super easy to think of something and I automatically know what I want to do and other days it's as if I have what I call a 'Nail Block' (like writer's block :P). So obviously today ened up being one of those days hahaha!

Anywho, today's theme is Green, which is one of my favorite colors :) So I was excited to see what kind of fun design I would come up with! The Green Nails I did last year ended up being one of my favorites, even though I used a simple stamp, the design was so pretty! After the 31 days were over I ended up re-doing that design because I loved it so much :P




The colors I chose for today were both China Glaze polishes. The green is Def Defying and the black is Liquid Leather. And as you can tell I went with a stamp again this year lol...but the fun thing that I absolutely love about having lots of stamps, is even though it's the same technique, you have so many options and you can come up with so many different looks :) So the stamp I decided to use was from Cheeky's Jumbo Plate C.   Oh! And random side note...when I pulled out my rhinestone wheel to use black rhinestones, I actually found out that I don't have any black rhinestones. I thought that my brown rhinestones were mixed in with some black ones, but it was just the way some of them were facing that made them look darker...so I had to paint these black before adding them to my nail :P and then I was impatient and put them on before the green polish was completely dry, which is why there are tiny bubbles around the bottom rhinestone LOL! Whoops!





Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my post :) I really do appreciate it! But because it's so late I am going to keep this post short and sweet and I will be back tomorrow with more!! I hope you all have a great night! :)


2 comments: