Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, June 2, 2013

MIX & MATCH SPRINGTIME NAILS

Next up! This fun Mix & Match Springtime design was inspired by @naildecor on Instagram. I have been so attracted to pink and orange together so when she posted her design I fell in love hahaha! I immediately pulled out my nail supplies and started painting! :P



The colors I used were Silky Polish, Viole Serenade, Dupion Tang, Sinful Colors, Snow Me White and E.L.F., Party Peach. All of the small white designs were done with white acrylic paint and tiny nail art brushes :)

My colors were a little bit darker than @naildecor's but I totally loved this design! After about a week the rhinestones started to bug me though :P I like rhinestones but I can't wear them for very long lol.



Do you guys like this design? What nail designs would you like to see me do?? 

2 comments:

  1. I love your desings! Really cute :)
    Hope you keep doing this fantastics nail art desing!

    www.nailartcreating.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete