Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, June 7, 2013

JULEP MAVEN SWATCH & REVIEW

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed my last post about Becoming a Maven and found it helpful :) Today's post is another Maven box! My second box (which was May, I received my June box 2 days ago, so pics and swatches to come!) came with 3 gorgeous colors!

This box is so cute! It's the perfect combination for a date night :P The rose hair pins are super cute too, but I don't know that I would ever wear them. Even though I paint my nails Alot! I'm not a super girly girl.




The best thing for me about receiving these Maven boxes every month is that I get polishes I normally wouldn't chose. Not that I don't like the polishes they send (because I love them!) I would probably just chose other colors before the ones I've received.

So onto the swatches of these colors, which are my favorite swatches I've done so far :P






Coco - Coco is absolutely stunning! This is one of those colors that I could wear all year long, because it is so elegant and beautiful! I only applied 2 coats, but if I got polish on my cuticle it was NOT easy to get it off! lol you can kind of tell in the photos...not that I should point that out :P but oh well.






Clara - Clara is the polish I wasn't really excited about when I first saw it. It just seemed kind of plain. So when I started painting I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. The first coat was kind of streaky and thin, but once I finished a 2nd coat and actually looked at the polish on my nails, I fell in love with it! Lol. It's a beautiful peachy-pink color, very soft and pretty, and I have to admit, it's now one of my favorite colors :P






Paris - Paris is a very beautiful sparkle/glitter polish. If you remember from my last post, I don't really like using glitter polish very much, but because I have received some in these Maven boxes I'm starting to like them more...I guess I just need to start using them lol :P






The reason I really like Paris is because it has 2 different size sparkles. The larger sparkles are silver and gold, and when the light reflects off of them they look like different colors of the rainbow :) The sparkles don't apply evenly (but I don't think many sparkles polishes do) so I had to move them around with the brush and place them where I wanted them.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! :) I have many more to come! Once I catch you guys up on everything I plan on having a more set schedule with my posts, so stay tuned! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment