Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BLOGLOVIN

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6536265/?claim=2c9nckbdrx7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted much recently and I apologize, I have heard about Google getting rid of Google Reader and although I haven't fully researched it out to know if it really has any effect on my blog personally I have decided to get Bloglovin. I have seen alot of other nail bloggers switch over to it and I really like it.

I do plan on doing more research because I want to find something that is beneficial for me and you guys as well. I would like you to be able to follow me and I woud like to have more interaction with you guys so if you have any suggestions please feel free to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment