Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'M BACK!!

Hey everyone! I apologize it has been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything, I was having some technical difficulties with the site I was using to edit my photos. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to figure it out on that site so I decided to edit the photos on my phone...and boy do I have alot to show you! It's a little overwhelming :P But it will be fun!

Until I'm able to get 'caught up' posting all of my designs I will be posting a few designs into one post. The first 2 designs I am going to show you I did right after my January Nail Art Challenge (and just a little teaser...I did a February Nail Art Challenge also ;) Post coming soon!). This first design is one inspired by The Nailasaurus. I found her design when I was looking at Instagram pictures, and fell in love with it! Honestly, I think her design turned out much better :P But this was a fun design.



As you can tell this design is pretty simple. I did this freehand using Ulta, In The Nude and my black striper polish.




I was really excited about this pink french mani when I had finished it! I decided to do this design because I hadn't done any french tip designs in awhile and I had some new polishes that I really wanted to use. Using my striping tape as a guide, I used O.P.I., Pink Friday and Silky Polish, Viole Serenade and then I added one coat of China Glaze, Fairy Dust to give it a little pop! I absolutely love this design because of how simple and elegant it is! When I had it on I couldn't stop staring at my hands :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment