Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME! :D

I have some very exciting news to share! I received a very special gift for Christmas :D


Brandon proposed!! :D :D :D I always thought that it was kind of a cliche for someone to propose on Christmas, but I wouldn't have changed it for anything! It was so unexpected! I knew he was planning on proposing, but I thought it was going to happen several months down the road, not so soon.


So to show my excitement, I did engagement nails :) And I love how they turned out!



I couldn't have asked for anything better for Christmas :) I am sad though, because I took my ring in the day after Christmas to get it sized and it's still not done :( but I look at these pictures everyday to remind me how beautiful my ring is :)


The colors I chose for this design were Celebutante, by Ulta, which my mom bought me for Christmas :) (swatches will be posted soon) and Snow Me White, by Sinful Colors. I used several stamping plates, as you can see ;) which were BM09, CH15, CH27 and CH29.





No comments:

Post a Comment