Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FAMILY DESIGNS

Good Afternoon Everyone! :) I feel like it's been awhile since I posted any photos. But I have done alot :P The only reason I haven't posted them is because I have been so busy! So now that I have time I am making sure I post the designs I have done over the holidays :)

For Christmas my sister and her family came to visit from Texas, and I haven't seen them for 2 years, so she has been very jealous that I found all of this fun nail stuff after she left :P But she had a blast learning how I've done some of my designs and learning how to stamp! (I think her husband is a little mad at me because she wants to get all of the stuff I have :P LOL!)

So before I show you my designs I want to show you how my sister did with her first stamping experience :)


She stamped on my mom's nails and I think they had a little to much fun :P They were laughing and being silly. Neither one of them could figure out what stamp to use, so as you can see they picked a few! But my mom loved it! And she received alot of compliments :) Plus my sister was in Nail Heaven!

Now before my sister practiced on my mom, I did a fun design on my sister. She wanted a cute, winter-ish design because we didn't get a chance to do nails until after Christmas. So she picked pink and snowflakes :) She really liked the stamps and absolutely LOVED this design! She was alittle sad when we took it off so she could do another design, but she was finally able to understand how I do it. Although it is sad to take off a design you really like, you just get too excited about doing another one :)


I had so much fun with my family while they were here :) I wish they could have been here longer, but I think once my sister gets a nail stamping kit we will be having a little competition hahaha!

Just so you know, I did do more than just these 2 designs but I wanted to split it up into a couple different posts :) So please check back to see what else I did!


2 comments:

  1. Awe thanks Nanna! That post was kind of a little tribute to me! :) Well, thanks for teaching me to stamp and do fun designs. I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with you and I really hope that it's not another 2 years before we can do it again. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! :) I had fun! And I'm sure we won't let it get to that two year mark this time ;)

      Delete