Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, November 5, 2012

ORLY, ROCK SOLID

Hello!! :) Are you guys as weirded out as I am that it's November!? I can't believe it! This year has just flown by. And now that Halloween is over it seems like everyone is more excited for Christmas than Thanksgiving...don't get me wrong I Love Christmas but I take one Holiday at a time! So the day after Thanksgiving is when it's ok for me to put up my Christmas decorations :P And my boyfriend likes to tease me about that. When we were leaving our friends house on Halloween he said he wanted to go home and put up the Christmas tree...he does that just to get a rise out of me. But I'm safe, because I'm the one who puts up the tree every year :) Do you guys agree with me? That you should celebrate one holiday at a time, or do you think I'm just crazy? lol.

Anywho, moving on. I finally took off my Halloween mani last night and did a new design! I really wanted to use my Orly, Rock Solid again so I decided to do a stamp over it.


I love the look of doing a solid color stamp over a sparkle, it makes it look like there is more depth to the polish. Even doing it the opposite would like good, a sparkle over a solid. Maybe I'll do that next to see what I would like best :)


So like the title of this post says, the color I used was Orly, Rock Solid and China Glaze, Liquid Leather. The stamp I used was from Cheeky, it's plate CH14 and I have been dying to find a good color combination to use with this stamp! As soon as I saw it after receiving my plates I immediately wanted to use it...and sadly this is my first time hahah. But there's a first for everything right? Now that I've used it once, I will definitely be trying more color combos with it :)


If you guys have any requests please comment below, I need some inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment