Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

NEW POLISHES

Hello there! I apologize I haven't posted anything recently, life has been crazy! But I wanted to share with you my new polishes :) I stopped by Ulta the other day with a friend and left with more than I thought :P


When I went to Ulta I was looking for O.P.I. because I knew that there was a sale on them (Buy 2 get a base or top coat free), the thing I didn't realize was how many sales they were having! :P When I was looking at the O.P.I. collection I found this cute mini China Glaze Christmas set. I was so excited about it because I don't have any Christmas colors :) The colors are Merry Berry, Red Satin, Winter Holly and Glitter All the Way.


I wanted to show you what my nails looked like with some of the polishes :( sadly this is how short they are now because of how many times they chipped. When I had my acrylic nails on I was bad...I ripped them off instead of taking them off the way you should. So my nails were super weak and were constantly chipping, and this is what I'm left with :( I'm hoping they will start growing fast. Anywho, the colors I'm wearing are Glitter All the Way over Merry Berry.


These are the O.P.I. colors I chose after about an hour of going back and forth trying to decide :P Do You Lilac It? and Pink Friday. I am so excited about them because they will be perfect for stamping! I realized when I was looking at my colors that every time I pick colors I pick similar shades of the same color...so I needed some lighter colors so I don't have to mix white with my colors every time I need a lighter shade. So look forward to seeing some stamping designs in the near future!!



These 2 were on the sale rack that I went crazy over! :P Have you guys ever seen an entire rack of sale nail polish at Ulta!? Because it was a first for me. These colors are O.P.I. Hot Fun In The Summer-Lime and China Glaze Flirty Tankini :)  I wish I could name nail polish lol, I've seen some funny names.


The last polish I bought is Essie Borrowed & Blue. This is another one that I will use for stamping. I matched it with my China Glaze Frostbite and I'm excited to see how they look together :)


This is the last thing I bought. It's a pedicure kit :) My best friend has one that she let me use it and I really liked it. So when I found this on sale at Ulta I was super excited! It comes with Tea Tree Oil Cooling Repair Balm, Tea Tree Oil Cooling Foot Scrub, Natural Sierra Pumice Stick, Footsie Foot Brush and Footsie Foot Massager. I recommend this kit to anyone who likes pedicures and doesn't mind doing it at home.



I hope you guys enjoyed this post and again I apologize that I haven't posted in awhile. I promise I will do what I can to post more :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment