Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, November 5, 2012

MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME :)

Happy November!! :) I hope you all had a fun Halloween! I had so much fun! And although I did forget my camera :S lol...I did take a few pictures with my phone of my costume and the treats we served at the party my friend and I had :)

So I was planning on dressing up as a Pin Up Girl, but changed my mind when my mom showed me what she had for a 20's Flapper. So, I was a 20's Flapper and my best friend was a Playboy Bunny :P I made Chocolate Snickerdoodles and my friend made a "Kitty Litter Cake". I know it may not sound good, but it is! :)


These are my Chocolate Snickerdoodles and I know you can't really tell, but they do have the orange crystals on top :)


Doesn't this one look like Kitty Litter!? Hahaha...Dont' be scared. I Promise it's edible :P It's a spice cake with vanilla pudding and Tootsie Rolls. Usually she would serve it up with an actual poop scooper but her husband didn't want to buy one hahah (and I don't blame him!)


Here's my costume! :) Which I absolutely loved! I loved getting all dressed up! And my friend does make up so I told her she could go all out with my make up, which I usually don't do. I like to be more natural when it comes to make up...I don't like my face feeling like it's suffocating. But I did love this look! It was nice to get dolled up :) It's not something I would do all of the time, but for special occasions I love it :)

Anywho, I appreciate you stopping by to check out my Halloween pictures and I apologize it took me a few days to upload these photos. I was trying to upload a better picture of our costumes because this picture turned out a little more blurry than the other ones, but the other photos would not upload.

So once again I hope you had a fun Halloween and I hope you enjoyed my Halloween post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment