Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HALLOWEEN MANI

Hey guys! I know it's been a few days since I last posted. I ended my 31 day challenge on a good day though, because I had to work everyday after I ended my challenge, and sadly I had no time to paint my nails :( But I think that might be why I was so happy to do my nails today! It was such a relief to be able to sit down and relax and paint my nails :) I did have to file them down since I ended my challenge because some of them started to rip, so in order to keep them from ripping farther I filed them down.

Now seeing as how Halloween is tomorrow I decided I had to do another Halloween mani since it will be my last chance until next year. At first I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, so I decided to think of what comes to mind when I think of Halloween. The first thing I thought of was Halloween candy, especially candy corn. Then I was thinking of Frankenstein, Ghosts, Pumpkins, Spiders, Webs, Cats, Witches and Mummies. So here is what I came up with :)


The candy corn is my favorite :) I started out with that nail and wanted to do the rest of them with the candy corns, but decided to do them all different. But seriously! How cute would it be if I had done all of the nails candy corns? :)



I free-handed this design using China Glaze, Liquid LeatherHappy Go Lucky, Sinful Colors, TimbleberrySnow Me White and Silky Polish, Dupion Tang. I also used my white, black and green striper polishes, and for the most part I used the striper polishes to create all of the designs, but I also used my dotting tools for the eyes of Frankenstein and the Mummy.


This design is so fun to look at :) For me it really makes me feel like it's Halloween time, a fun Halloween, not a gross, gory Halloween :P


I hope you guys have an awesome, safe Halloween! :) I will post a picture of my Halloween costume tomorrow! I am having a Halloween party with my friend so if I remember to take my camera I will post pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment