Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, September 15, 2012

GROWING COLLECTION

Hey guys! I know it has been a few days since I posted anything, so I have a couple new things to show you :)

I have recently started following a lot of other nail bloggers and I absolutely love it! Not only do I get to see others designs and watch their tutorials, but they share information about who's having sales and what products to get!! So I have a few new polishes, Thanks to 'The Do It Yourself Lady'. She shared on her Facebook page about Walgreen's having a sale, $.99 each on their 'Sinful Colors Collection'. So here is what I bought:


A few days before I bought these, I went out shopping with my mom for her birthday. She needed to go to Sally's so I ended up getting more Striping Polishes because I had another 15% off coupon that expired that day! Lucky me! :P I'm loving them so much more now that I have more colors to chose from!


So this find was an unexpected one lol (meaning I did not go looking for these). I went in to Ross to look for an ottoman for my living room, and while I was there I stopped to see if they had any nail supplies or polishes. I found these L.A. Colors (plus a white one I forgot to put in the picture) all in a pack together for $6.99!! So I pretty much paid $.99 for each of these to!


No comments:

Post a Comment