Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, September 29, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 6, PURPLE NAILS

Hello everyone! :) I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday! My day was pretty crazy, but it was still good. I am really excited about my nails today! The color today is Violet...I love purple! It is one of my favorite colors :) I also love stars (wink, wink)...can you guess what my nails look like today?? lol


I love these! Stars and purple? ...you can never go wrong :P

For this design I used a base color of L.A. Colors (it doesn't have a name :S ) but it is purple. Then I used a glitter from Fingerpaints, Movie In The Park, and for the stars I used China Glaze, Liquid Leather. The stars are stamped on...I did not freehand them...and the plate is CH5.


Please feel free to let me know what you think :) Thank you for checking out my nails for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment