Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 3, YELLOW NAILS

I am so excited to show you my nails for today! :) They turned out so cute! The theme for today is Yellow nails so I picked a design I have been wanting to try for awhile now...and with today being yellow nails, it seemed perfect! ...MINIONS!!


Every time I look at them I want to laugh :) Doing each face different really makes them seem more real...like they have a personality hahaha. I have my own personal minions :P


For this design I used China Glaze, Happy Go Lucky, Flyin' High and Liquid Leather. Also, Sinful Colors, Snow Me White.


I have seen other people do this design, so I know I'm not the first, but I hope you like these as much as I do :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment