Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, August 12, 2012

STARS AND ARROWS

I just came across the matte polish a few months ago, and at first I didn't really like the look lol...but the more I saw it, the more it grew on me, so I decided I wanted to test it out for myself.


I am so happy with the way it turned out! It gives your nails a different look. I usually would prefer a shiny finish but the matte is just to fun to pass up :P I definitely suggest you try it out if you haven't yet.


I used the Konad Stamps to create this design and I have gotten alot of compliments :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment